Spa Giveaway Competition 2020 - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 18 years, with a current Facebook or Instagram account. Entrants must use their personal Facebook or Instagram account to enter the promotion.
Employees of the Promoter and the immediate families of such employees are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 7:00pm on Thursday 16 July 2020 and finishes at 7:00pm on Thursday 23 July 2020 (the Promotional Period).
- To enter the competition:
- Follow the ‘Northbrook’ Facebook account and tag a friend, available on https://www.facebook.com/northbrooknz/ during the Promotional Period; or
- Follow the ‘Northbrook’ Instagram account and tag a friend, available on https://www.instagram.com/northbrook_nz/ during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they like, provided each entry is valid and received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on Friday 24 July 2020 at the offices of Waterfall Park Developments Limited, which has its place of business at Level 4, 10 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland 1010.
The winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted. The winner will be notified via either a Facebook or Instagram mail message, which will be sent to the respective account connected with the winning entry.
- In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn, or the winner fails to claim their Prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and their prize forfeited, and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
- There is one Prize to the total value of $500.00 (incl gst) for an ‘Absolute Spa Rituals Treatment’ (subject to availability) valued at $250.00 (incl gst) each for you and a friend (two people). Each ‘Absolute Spa Rituals Treatment’ includes a full body massage with your choice of either: intensive anti-aging or skin specific facial. The Prize does not include any flights or accommodation. The winner must arrange their own transport to and from the Millbrook Spa in Arrowtown for the Spa Treatment.
- The Prize will be issued to the winner in the form of a Millbrook Spa gift card which will be posted out to the winner’s address upon the Promoter receiving a valid New Zealand street address from the winner. The Prize must be redeemed within 12months of the issue date as presented on the gift card. If a winner cannot accept the Prize for any reason, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
- In the event that the Prize or any part of the Prize becomes unavailable before the Promoter has purchased the Prize for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative Prize.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, illegible, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries or a Prize, including but not limited to entries or a Prize not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs, and likeness for promotional advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copy right will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
- All competition entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promotion is not able to operate as anticipated for any reason, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any Prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the Prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- As a condition of participating in the Prize, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this Promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the Promotion and/or participating in the Prize, howsoever caused.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a Prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and request correction of any such personal information, and may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter is Waterfall Park Developments Limited, Level 4, 10 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland 1010.